Cascades Casino Chatham
Cascades Casino in Chatham is a property owned and operated by Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited, one of the biggest gambling companies in Canada, with 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta.
Cascades Casino in Chatham-Kent is the first property in Ontario Gateway built from the ground up. The investment was worth $36 million and led to the creation of 200 new jobs for the locals.
The casino in Chatham-Kent joined a list of successful casinos under the Gateway’s brand Cascades in 2019, along with locations in Langley, Kamloops and Penticton, BC. It spreads over 45,000 square feet of space and is home to more than 300 slot machines, 10 table games and multiple other amenities, including the company’s signature restaurant brands—MATCH Eatery & Public House and The Buffet.
All visitors must be 19 or older to patronize Cascades Casino Chatham at 615 Richmond St, Chatham, ON N7M 1R2. The casino is open 24/7 for a non-stop fun and exciting gaming experiences.
Cascades Casino Chatham details
- Name — Cascades Casino Chatham
- Address — 615 Richmond St, Chatham, ON N7M 1R2
- Phone number — 226-296-0309
- Hours of operation — 24/7
- Gambling available — slot machines, live table games
Ontario Casinos in the News
Cascades Casino Chatham – slots & casino games
Visitors to Cascades Casino Chatham are offered the following selection of slot machines and table games to enjoy:
Cascades Casino Chatham boasts 320 slot machines from the leading software providers in the industry, such as IGT, Everi, Bally, SG and Aristocrat. The machines work in various denominations, ranging from penny slots to $5 per spin.
What’s more, the slots are teeming with lucrative bonus features, multiple paylines and progressive jackpots that keep rising until one lucky winner plays a specific slot at a specific time and walks away with thousands of dollars.
The collection is led by the all-time fan-favourites like Lightning Link, Dragon Link, Blazing 7s and Wheel of Fortune. Those are backed with some less known but equally appealing titles like Solstice Celebration Triple Sparkle.
Here are some of the most popular slot titles in Cascades Casino Chatham in Ontario:
- Mayan Chief — Mayan Chief is a highly volatile, five-reel slot machine developed by Konami Gaming. The game is available in 20, 25 and 30 payline configurations. Then, there are the multiple bonus features Konami is known for, such as the Action Stacked symbols, free spins round and the Balance of Fortune feature that lets you choose between the free spins or the cash prize.
- China Shores — China Shores is another successful slot by Konami, featuring an exciting Asian theme and multiple innovative bonus features. There are 15 free spins to be had when the bonus round is triggered, or you can opt for the cash payout. The winning combinations are formed on five reels and 30 fixed paylines. Win up to 100x times your bet if you get five of the game’s most valuable Yin and Yang symbols on a single payline.
- Black and White 5 Times Pay — Bally’s Black and White 5 Times Pay is a classic slot machine with three reels and a single payline that is perfect for old-school players. Symbols such as bars, lucky 7s and cherries recall the good old days of slot machines, while the max payout can reach 5,000x times your bet if you get three Five Times Pay symbols on a payline.
- Fu Nan Fu Nu — Fu Nan Fu Nu is one of the first games to be released on AGS’ new and exclusive cabinet, Orion. Cascades Casino Chatham’s patrons were among the first to enjoy it. The game is inspired by a beautiful Asian culture of happiness and prosperity, and players couldn’t be happier than when landing one of the three progressive bonuses or one of the free spins bonuses played on 5×5 reels with 3,125 ways to win.
- Wheel of Fortune — Wheel of Fortune is one of the most popular IGT slots in existence. The large and colourful wheels spinning above the machine are clear signals you are in the right place. The 25-cent slot features multiple symbols and life-changing progressive jackpots players who play max credits on their spins can win.
Cascades Casino Chatham might be more focused on slots, as are most of its visitors, but that doesn’t mean top-quality table games are missing. There are around 10 tables on the casino floor offering player-favourites such as blackjack, roulette and many other titles. The complete roster of games includes:
- Spanish 21
- Mississippi Stud Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- 3-card Poker
Table games, unlike slots, do not run 24/7. You can square off against the dealers from Sunday to Thursday between 10:30 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., and from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Can I play poker at Cascades Casino Chatham?
Regrettably, there isn’t a dedicated poker room at Cascades Casino Chatham. Still, poker action is still present in the form of heads-up poker games you play against a dealer rather than other players at the table. Mississippi Stud Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em and 3-card poker are the usual suspects players you can count on to supply your daily dose of poker in Chatham-Kent.
My Club Rewards loyalty program
As a part of the famous Cascades brand owned by Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited, Cascades Casino Chatham is a part of the unique My Club Rewards loyalty bonus scheme that is filled to the brim with rewards for the most loyal players.
The membership to the program is free and available to all patrons from Ontario. It is a five-tier bonus system where each of the tiers offers a unique set of rewards starting with free slot play, discounts, invitations to tournaments, and many more. Here’s the entire structure and the number of comp points you need to become a part of each:
- Rewards — 0 to 999 points
- Silver — 1,000 to 4,999 points
- Gold — 5,000 to 24,999 points
- Elite — 25,000+
- Ultra — By invitation only
The premise of the program is simple. The more you play, the faster you accumulate the tier and reward points. For example, every $10 wagered on slot machines will earn you one reward point. The reward points can be exchanged for free slot play and many other perks. Also, for every $10 you bet on slots, one tier point will be rewarded as well. If you opt for video poker and e-table games, you will need to bet $20 and $40 for that one point, respectively.
Naturally, the top tiers offer the most valuable rewards, such as exclusive email offers, giveaways, event invitations and many more.
Cascades Casino Chatham responsible gambling program
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited promotes safe and responsible gambling, and its Cascades Casino Chatham property is fully compliant with such policies. In fact, Gateway is a part of Ontario Lottery and Gaming’s RG Code of Conduct on Responsible Gaming and runs educational programs and develops policies that promote safe gambling.
Furthermore, Cascades Casino Chatham has integrated OLG’s PlaySmart program, which informs players on the dangers of excessive gambling and offers support for those struggling with their gambling habits. It is precisely for those players that the casino runs a self-exclusion program that helps individuals place their names on a special list of players who will henceforth be forbidden to play at any casinos under the auspices of OLG.
All Ontario Casinos, Poker Rooms and Sportsbooks
- Caesars Windsor Casino
- Cascades Casino North Bay
- Casino Ajax
- Casino Niagara
- Casino Rama and Resort
- Elements Casino Brantford
- Elements Casino Mohawk
- Fallsview Casino and Resort
- Gateway Casino in Innisfil
- Gateway Casinos Thunder Bay
- Hanover Casino
- Kawartha Downs Casino
- Pickering Casino Resort to Open its First Phase Soon
- Sarnia Casino
- Sault Ste. Marie Casino
- Shorelines Casino Belleville
- Shorelines Casino Peterborough
- Wasaga Beach Casino
- Woodbine Casino and Racetrack
- Woodstock Casino & Raceway
Cascades Casino Chatham history and current owners
Cascades Casino Chatham started its journey in 2019 when the ribbon was cut on a property completely built by Gateway. It invested more than $36 million in the construction of the venue, which created 200 new job openings for the local community.
In addition to superb casino gaming offerings, the site also boasts several restaurants, cafes, bars, and live entertainment centres that cap off the ultimate gaming experience.
On the day of the opening, the new employees chose Chatham-Kent Hospice Foundation as the charity partner of the event, which meant a portion of pizzas and beers sold between Aug. 8 and Sept. 6, 2019, were put toward this organization’s work.
According to reports from the OLG, the local municipality of Chatham-Kent usually receives around $400,000 as a non-tax gaming revenue payment on a quarterly level, and it has Cascades Casino Chatham to thank for that.