Shorelines Casino Belleville
Shorelines Casino Belleville is a relatively new gambling establishment in Belleville, a small Canadian city located between Toronto and Kingston. It belongs to a group of Shorelines Casinos, including venues in Peterborough, Gananoque and Kawartha.
When it opened on Jan. 11, 2017, the casino became the first new gambling facility in Ontario in more than 10 years. It is governed by the Great Canadian Gaming Corp., a British Columbian gambling and entertainment company operating more than 25 facilities in Canada.
Shorelines Casino Belleville features a 48,000-square-foot gambling floor housing over 450 slot and video poker machines and 20 tables offering nine options for table games. Players can also take a break for food and beverages at two restaurants on the property.
The casino is open 24 hours on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and between 10 a.m. and 2 a.m. from Monday to Thursday. Due to the official gambling laws of the province, players must be at least 19 years old to gain entry.
Shorelines Casino Belleville details
- Name: Shorelines Casino Belleville
- Address: 380 Bell Blvd., Belleville, ON
- Phone number: 613-689-9100
- Hours: Monday to Thursday: 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 24 hours
- Gambling: Slots, video poker, table games
Ontario Casinos in the News
Shorelines Casino Belleville – slots & casino games
Visitors to Shorelines Casino Belleville in Ontario can find a diverse choice of slots, video poker machines and table games, including the following:
As a relatively new establishment, Shorelines Casino Belleville features contemporary equipment and gambling machines. It offers over 450 slot terminals and several video poker machines containing state-of-the-art software and games.
Titles range from the classic, straightforward ones to the games boasting more innovative and branded themes. Players can expect to find slots with special features and distinct elements, as well as progressive jackpots that could lead to large wins. The machines come in a range of denominations to cater to players with various bankroll sizes. Here are some of the most prominent titles you may come across:
- Golden Eagle — This is a well-known IGT title you can find in most casinos in North America. It allows you to play as many as four games at once. Although you need a considerable bankroll to place a bet on all four games simultaneously, you can get a sizable payout if the free spin rounds initiate on all games or if you hit a progressive jackpot.
- Wheel of Fortune — Drawing inspiration from one of the most popular game shows ever, the Wheel of Fortune slot machine is another regular inhabitant of North American casino floors. The most prominent feature of this machine is a huge colourful wheel sitting on top of an otherwise conventional slot game cabinet. Wheel of Fortune machines feature some of the largest progressive jackpot prizes you can find.
- Zeus — Zeus is a five-reel, 30-payline Williams Interactive slot machine with a theme inspired by ancient Greek mythology. It boasts crisp graphics and dazzling aesthetics, along with special features like stacked symbols and up to 100 bonus rounds that you can re-trigger. The machine accepts bets ranging from $0.01 to $5.
- Wonder 4 Jackpots — This slot machine is a part of the popular Wonder 4 series, and it features four games — Wild Panda, Pelican Pete, Timber Wolf Deluxe and Buffalo Gold. The games take place on a 5×3 grid, and they contain multiple special features, including a shared progressive jackpot.
- Treasures of Troy — This IGT slot machine works on a five-reel, 1024-payline game matrix and boasts a theme inspired by the ancient legends of Troy. It is a very straightforward and easy-to-play slot, with only one bonus feature. You can play for a variety of denominations, ranging from $0.01 to $5 per payline.
Shorelines Casino Belleville houses around 20 tables with nine table game options. These are roulette, blackjack, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker, Mini and EZ Baccarat, Spanish 21, I Luv Suits and Free Bet Blackjack.
Table limits are quite flexible, and they can vary depending on the current business needs and game demands for the day. In any case, both recreational players and high-rollers will be able to find a table that suits their needs.
If you are a table game novice eager to try out some of the options, feel free to ask the dealers for help or consult one of the comprehensive game guides available on the casino’s official website.
Poker games at Shorelines Casino Belleville
Unfortunately, Shorelines Casino Belleville doesn’t currently feature a poker room where you can play live poker. However, it does have a selection of casino poker games mentioned above where you can try your hand against the dealer.
AXIS Rewards loyalty program
Shorelines Casino players can join the AXIS Rewards Program. This allows you to collect points simply by playing casino games at the facility. Doing so lets you reach new loyalty levels and win some rewards.
To join, visit the guest services desk at the casino, show a government-issued photo ID and fill out the registration form. After receiving the Axis Rewards card, players can start collecting points by playing video poker and slots.
There are two types of points players can get — free play points and tier points. You can exchange the former for free play, while the latter serve to indicate your loyalty level and, in turn, your eligibility for rewards.
Depending on the number of tier points you’ve collected, you can reach the following loyalty levels:
- Blue — 0 to 4,999 tier points
- Silver — 5,000 to 49,999 tier points
- Gold — 50,000 to 199,999 tier points
- Privé — 200,000+ tier points
Each new loyalty level comes with increasingly better rewards, such as dining discounts, promotional offers, invitations to events, partner benefits, VIP parking and priority service.
Responsible gambling at Shorelines Casino Belleville
Shorelines Casino Belleville is a reputable land-based casino that aims to create a safe gambling environment. Therefore, it features its own PlaySmart Centre, which the Responsible Gambling Council operates. Here, players can stop by for a cup of coffee and learn everything about the inner workings of the games at the casino.
Not only is the casino transparent about how its games work, but it also offers guides on how to structure your gambling session and plan your budget so as to keep from spending more money than you intend.
As a part of its responsible gambling program, the casino also educates players and employees on how to spot signs of problem gambling and what to do to prevent it. In case a player needs professional help, Shorelines Casino Belleville provides information about groups that can provide it. Players can find useful links and helplines in leaflets at the PlaySmart Centre or on the official PlaySmart website.
All Ontario Casinos, Poker Rooms and Sportsbooks
- Caesars Windsor Casino
- Cascades Casino Chatham
- Cascades Casino North Bay
- Casino Ajax
- Casino Niagara
- Casino Rama and Resort
- Elements Casino Brantford
- Elements Casino Mohawk
- Fallsview Casino and Resort
- Gateway Casino in Innisfil
- Gateway Casinos Thunder Bay
- Hanover Casino
- Kawartha Downs Casino
- Pickering Casino Resort to Open its First Phase Soon
- Sarnia Casino
- Sault Ste. Marie Casino
- Shorelines Casino Peterborough
- Wasaga Beach Casino
- Woodbine Casino and Racetrack
- Woodstock Casino & Raceway
Shorelines Casino Belleville history and current owners
Having opened on Jan. 11, 2017, Shorelines Casino Belleville is one of the newest casinos in the area. The facility mostly serves players from Ontario, but due to its proximity to the US border, it also welcomes a number of American players.
During the several years of its existence, the casino hasn’t gone through any major renovations or ownership changes. The Great Canadian Gaming Corp., a gambling and entertainment company located in British Columbia, owns and operates the facility.