Quick Hit Platinum by Bally brings the best of the traditional features of the Quick Hit series of slots and combines them with additional scatters that pay both in the free games bonus round and during the base game. Also, there are plenty of wilds to electrify the gaming experience and trigger the biggest winning combination worth 2,500x times your stake.
Quick Hit Platinum features all the traditional symbols we have seen in most of these slots, with roots traced back to old mechanical slots. Plus, there are several other bonus symbols that initiate various bonus rounds, so it can cater to the needs of all types of slot enthusiasts in Ontario.
For a complete breakdown of Quick Hit Platinum’s characteristics, its gameplay features, bonuses, and payouts, make sure to read this detailed review below.
Most Popular Games
Theme and visuals
Quick Hit Platinum belongs to a group of slots with a mechanical feel and gameplay and traditional symbols. A simple dark backdrop with neon lights and laser beams steers the focus to the reels and the playing grid.
The design of the playing grid is simplistic, retro, and exudes the feel of the 70s disco era, but without the usual razzmatazz. The sound effects are also quite simple and quirky. They are only heard while the reels are in motion, so there is no background music. Some jazzy beats and livelier music are played once the bonus round is activated. It feels that the job of the sound effects is to build suspense in the expectation of the final matching symbol that will trigger the bonus round or the jackpot.
The game’s symbols are classic fruits, lucky 7s, bars, and bells, indicating that the slot’s theme is that of old-school one-armed bandits with a single payline and 3-reels that we can still find in plenty of land-based and online casinos out there. The difference is that Quick Hit Platinum: Triple Blazing 7s has a lot more to offer.
Before you can hit the Spin button in Quick Hit Platinum, you need to set the betting limit. The total bet is calculated by multiplying the stake per line by the number of active paylines. Namely, the stake per line goes between $0.01 and $5, and given the fact that there are 30 paylines in the game, your total bet can range from $0.30 up to a maximum of $150. Of course, the betting limits can depend on the casino you are playing in. Nevertheless, with that kind of range, the game is perfectly equipped to meet the needs of both high rollers and those who like to take it slow at first.
Are there any jackpots available?
Quick Hit Platinum is not a slot with progressive and non-progressive jackpots, that is, if you are playing it online. There are progressive jackpots in the land-based version of the game, but in the online game, the Triple Blazing 7s Jackpot wild symbol and Quick Hit Platinum scatter are in charge of producing big payouts.
Triple Blazing 7s Jackpot Wild is the highest-paying symbol in the game. Matching five of those on a single payline will result in a win worth 2,500 coins. Still, that’s not the end of potentially massive payouts.
The Quick Hit Platinum logo is the game’s scatter and a symbol that pays big all around. If you manage to land three of them on a single payline, you will double your bet. Four scatters multiply your wins 25 times, while five will bring a jackpot-worthy payout worth 5,000 times your stake, or 100,000 coins.
Another symbol worth mentioning is the basic Quick Hit symbol. The usual premise applies here: the more these symbols appear on a payline, the bigger the payout. If you link nine of them, your payout will be worth 2,000x the bet size.
Quick Hit Platinum bonus features
Probably the most exciting thing about Quick Hit Platinum is the potential payout that can come from the famed Quick Hit symbols. However, what separates this slot from most others from the same series is the exciting free spins bonus feature you can activate with three Free Games symbols on reels 2, 3, and 4.
Namely, these Free Games symbols will lead you into a special Pick Me game where you will be presented with 20 identical tiles. Your job will be to reveal them one by one until you get three matching ones. The following bonus feature options are available:
- Five free games with a 2x multiplier
- Seven free games with a 2x multiplier
- Ten free games with a 2x multiplier
- 15 free games with a 2x multiplier
- 20 free games with a 3x multiplier
If you happen to uncover the wild symbol during the Pick Me game, you will get an additional five free spins. Free spins can also be retriggered with a new set of Free Games symbols during the free spins. A maximum of 50 free spins can be granted that way.
Who is this online slot ideal for?
All players who enjoy classic slots with bells, lucky 7s, and other similar symbols will love Quick Hit Platinum, and if you are one of them, you are in the right place. The game brings not only an exciting vibe that not many video slots based on mechanical reels can offer but also a plethora of bonus features and gaming options, so even those players who look for big payouts can enjoy it.
With a betting range that goes all the way up to $150 per spin, Quick Hit Platinum is a viable option for high rollers as well.
Where can I play this slot online?
Given the popularity of the game and how Bally, the creator of Quick Hit Platinum, is a part of the Scientific Games Corporation, it comes as no surprise that most online casinos in Ontario offer this title to their patrons. Gambling venues such as BetMGM and Caesars are where you can find it and explore its gaming features.
What’s wreat about this game?
Quick Hit Platinum has a lot to offer to slot aficionados, from hefty payouts, exciting bonus features with free spins and multipliers, to action-packed gameplay. Here are some aspects of the game that casino patrons in Ontario highlight as the best:
- Quick Hit Jackpot-style payouts — Quick Hit Platinum has not only the regular Quick Hit symbol but its platinum version as well, and both of these symbols offer sizable prizes worth up to 5,000x times your bet size. The more symbols you match on a payline, the bigger the payout. With these high-paying symbols, the game does not even need separate jackpots.
- Interesting bonus game — In Quick Hit Platinum, you will encounter an intriguing Pick Me bonus game that can result in many free spins and win multipliers. The maximum number of spins you can win is twenty, and each win you generate from them will be multiplied three times.
- Betting range — The betting range in the game goes between $0.30 to $150 per spin, which is big enough for the high rollers and small enough for novice players who are just learning the ropes of slot machines.
What would make this online slot better?
There are a couple of points the creators should have discussed and possibly implemented in the game. With the following list of features, the game would have been even better.
- Progressive jackpot — The online version of the game could also use an advanced jackpot system just like the one present in its land-based counterpart. Progressive jackpots that hit randomly are big difference-makers and can entice more players than just regular payouts.
- Better RTP — The game’s RTP is set at 94.06%, a bit under the industry average. Even though RTP is not the only factor determining how often the players win (there is also variance and many others), a better return-to-player ratio would have been nice.
- More bonus features — The more bonus features the game has, the better. Quick Hit Platinum has a great free spins bonus game, but a whole new bonus game played on a different playing grid would have made all the difference and improved the overall playing experience.
Free to Play Bally Slots Online
- Graphics and design — 2/5: The developers of Quick Hit Platinum did not put their weight behind the design and the aesthetics of the game, but rather its gameplay features. This slot draws its inspiration from the classic mechanical slots, so simplicity is what you get, and not much more. Still, the game is easy on the eye and reminiscent of the ones found in old slot parlours.
- Sound effects — 2/5: The situation with the sound effects is the same as with the graphics. There are no elaborate soundtracks to accompany the game, only simple effects to indicate the wins and build a bit of suspense when you are one symbol away from a bonus or a big payout.
- Jackpot value — 5/5: The payout potential in Quick Hit Platinum is excellent. With two sets of Quick Hit symbols that offer payouts worth up to 5,000x and a wild symbol that brings wins worth up to 2,500 coins, this slot has a great jackpot value.
- Replay value — 4/5: Thanks to the simple gameplay, exciting bonus feature, and considerable payout potential, Quick Hit Platinum has become a staple in many online casinos in Ontario, and for good reason.