Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario App Review & Offers
Bet365 Sportsbook has joined the growing list of online sportsbooks regulated by iGaming Ontario. Sign up to Bet365 Sportsbook here and opt in for any new player rewards.
Bet365 offers players an impressive array for ongoing promotions, such as early cashouts when your pick has a big lead, or Bet Boosts that give you better odds on specific events. All this delivered in a strong interface that lets you place your bets either directly on the site, or with your app for Apple or Android devices.
I’ve been testing out Bet365 over the last few weeks to see exactly what it has to offer sports fans. Read on for a full review of the sportsbook, including its betting options, promotions, banking and customer support.
Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario code for July 2022
You won’t need a code to sign up at Bet365 in Ontario. Instead, just head to the Bet365 new player page to register — any new player offers will be shown to you there.
|Ontario Sportsbook||Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario|
|Bet365 Canada Offer Code||None needed -- Click here to sign up|
|Bet365 Ontario Minimum Deposit||$10|
|Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario Deposit Options||InstaDebit, Apple Pay, PaySafeCard, Interac, Visa, Maestro & MasterCard debit/credit cards, Wire transfer|
|Bet365 Ontario Top Features||In-game betting, Increased parlays; Early payout for NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB and soccer|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Where do I find Bet365 sports betting promotions?
Bet365 runs a range of promos that it largely categorizes by sport for easy browsing. Here are some of the promotions you might find at the online sportsbook:
- NBA early payout: Receive an early payout if the NBA team you back ends up 20 points ahead at any point in the game. Just place a pregame NBA bet on the moneyline to get started.
- Tennis parlay offer: Create a tennis parlay of two or more selections. If your bet wins, Bet365 will add a boost of between 5% and 70% to your winnings, depending on the number of legs in the parlay.
- Bets Boost: You will find these scattered throughout the site on numerous events. The regular odds will be crossed out, and a promotional rate is in its place, given you a better return if you win.
Is Bet365 Sportsbook licensed in Ontario?
Yes, Bet365 has received regulatory approval in Ontario. It recently joined the growing list of online sportsbooks ready to join the legal market. All online sports bettors in Ontario must be 19 or older. Bet365 will check this when you create your account. You’ll also need to be within provincial lines when you bet.
Getting started at Bet365 Sportsbook in Ontario Canada
I found it pretty easy to create my Bet365 account in Ontario. You will need to start by selecting the join button on the sportsbook’s website. Bet365 will then load a registration form for you to fill in with personal info like:
- Country of residence
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Home address
- Username and password
- Contact number
This is standard for all Ontario sportsbooks, under the rules set up by iGaming Ontario.
I then selected my site preferences — time zone, odds format, etc. Once you’ve done this, just select your marketing preferences, read Bet365’s terms and click to join the sportsbook.
Once you have made your first deposit (see further down for deposit options), it’s time to start betting. This sportsbook has a simple and colourful main menu running along the left of the site so you can navigate between sports with ease. If you prefer, there’s also an option to browse a full A-Z listing.
Select your bets by clicking on the odds. These will light up as you hover over them. You will then be able to add your wagers to your bet slip and click to place and track your wagers.
How do I download the Bet365 Ontario Sportsbook app?
You can easily download the Bet365 Sportsbook. I have the app on my iPhone, but it’s also available on Android devices. It’s good for placing last-minute bets quickly, but it’s also great for banking, claiming promotions and getting in touch with customer support. Here is how you can download the app:
- Head to the Bet365 site and scroll down.
- Select where it says “View all Bet365 apps” right above the settings subhead toward the bottom of the page.
- Select the download option for the sportsbook app.
- This will take you to the appropriate place to download the app for iOS or Android, depending on your system.
Why should I choose the Bet365 Sportsbook app?
I’ve been using the Bet365 Ontario app for a while now and have found it to be fast and easy to navigate. The app also provides a variety of helpful features. Here are a few of my favourites:
- Live streaming: Bet365 streams thousands of games every year from the NHL, NBA, NFL and more. This is easy to access on mobile by selecting “Live In-Game,” and it allows you to watch games play out live while you bet.
- Personalized display: I personalized by Bet365 display on one of my first few days using the app. This gets bettors to their favourite sports faster, as they’re all at the top of the page.
- Alerts: Choose to receive bet alerts tailored to your betting preferences. For example, I receive alerts on my phone on NHL bets that might interest me semi-regularly. You can turn off these notifications at any time.
What won’t I like about the Bet365 Sportsbook app?
There’s very little to dislike about Bet365, but here are a couple of small points:
- Loyalty program: I have received random rewards from Bet365 as a way to say thanks, but an official loyalty program would make a difference here. If this could match the likes of programs available at DraftKings and others, there would definitely be more of an incentive to get involved.
- Promotion variety: If we’re going on quantity, there are a good number of promotions at Bet365 — but many of these are the same offer but for different sports. It would be great to see a larger variety of promotions.
What kinds of bets can I place at Bet365 Sportsbook?
Bet365 is an established and extensive sportsbook, so it’s no surprise that it offers a huge range of betting options. Choose from the basics like totals, point spreads and moneylines, or place props, parlays, round robins or futures.
The sportsbook covers pregame, live and future betting across a large number of sports, so you’re likely to find the selections you’re looking for. Simply choose your sport from the main menu, then browse through the available games. You will then be able to click on an individual game to expand your betting options.
I’m a big fan of Bet365’s “Popular Bets” section. You’ll find this on most of the biggest games. This means you can see the favourite bets for that particular game, and these selections often have boosted odds.
Can I bet on the Toronto Raptors at Bet365 Ontario?
Yes, there are plenty of betting options available for the Toronto Raptors. You could access the basketball page to browse games, but I prefer to open the Bet365 search box, type “Raptors” and hit enter. This will load all upcoming Raptors games that you can wager on at Bet365. Here are some popular options:
- Futures: Head into the futures section of Bet365 to place a long-term wager on the Raptors. You could wager on them to win the Eastern Conference title or another NBA Finals.
- Parlays: Place same-game parlays on Toronto Raptors games for the chance to receive a parlay boost if your bet wins. Choose from a number of bets here, including the spread, game totals and first half totals.
- Moneyline: Place a pregame single bet on the moneyline of any Raptors game. This is often a popular one as you’ll qualify for Bet365’s early payout promo. If the Raptors are 20 points ahead at any time, you win your bet right there.
How do I get money on (and off!) Bet365 online sportsbook quickly?
You can access the Bet365 cashier on both the sportsbook website and app. There are several payment methods to choose from that should have you covered:
- Apple Pay
- Click to Pay
- Wire transfer
Withdrawal options at Bet365
Bet365 likes to keep banking simple, which is why you can also withdraw funds using many of the methods above.
When you request a withdrawal from Bet365, it’s generally easiest to get it processed using the same method that you used to deposit, if possible. Cashing out usually takes anywhere from three to five business days but can take less than 24 hours on quieter days.
How do I get help at Bet365 Ontario betting app?
Open the help page at Bet365 by clicking the link at the top of the sportsbook. From there, the site will load a separate FAQ page with a variety of categories. There are questions on deposits, withdrawals, responsible betting, promotions and more. I often find the answers to any queries I have within minutes here.
Alternatively, you can access help directly from Bet365 representatives by selecting “Contact Us” on the help page. This will give you the option to reach out via online live chat, email or phone.
How do I exclude myself from Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario?
Bet365 offers several tools to allow you to stay in control of your wagers and gamble responsibly. To access gambling support, just click the responsible gambling link next to the help button at the top of the site.
You can set deposit, spending and time limits on your account at any time. I personally have the “Reality Check” feature set up, too. This opens a pop-up window every 15 minutes to remind me how long I’ve been on the sportsbook.
If you need to take a short break from Bet365, you can do so by setting a timeout for 24 hours, 48 hours, a week or a month. There’s also a custom option here. The timeout feature will lock you out of your account to prevent you from betting.
To step away for a longer period of time, choose to self-exclude. You can set this for six months, one year, two years or five years. You can also close your account at any time.
Can I bet at Bet365 Sportsbook in person?
No, Bet365 does not have any retail sportsbook locations in Ontario.
How does Bet365 compare to other legal sportsbooks in Ontario?
Bet365 has been a sports betting giant in the UK, US and other locations for years now. To start with, the promotions are plentiful (if sometimes repetitive), and there’s value to be had exploring those.
Having said this, it would be great to have a little more variety when it comes to these promos. I would also like to see an official loyalty program like those at DraftKings Ontario and Caesars Sports.
It’s tough to beat Bet365’s sports and betting options, though, so if you’re looking for a sportsbook with thousands of games and wagering choices, this might be one to check out.
Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario FAQs
You don’t need a code when signing up at Bet365. Any new player offers will be displayed and added to your account when you register.
Yes, Bet365 is regulated by iGaming Ontario. It went live with that license in April 2022.
You must be 19 or older to bet on sports online in Ontario. Bet365 will confirm your age when you create an account.
Yes. Track your bets and watch for the “Cash Out” option. When this is available, you can choose to take a smaller return for your bet before the game has finished.
Head to the Bet365 website on a mobile device and follow the links and prompts to download the app.