Caesars Ontario Sportsbook – Sign-up Info & Review
Caesars Sportsbook is a great option for Ontario online sports bettors. Sign up with Caesars Ontario to get started at this fully regulated and licensed sportsbook.
Caesars Entertainment is a large and well-known name in the gambling sphere, and with its acquisition of William Hill in 2021, its online sportsbook became one of the largest in the US. So it was no surprise that when Ontario moved forward with online sports betting, Caesars threw its hat in the ring. And on April 4, 2022, the very first day iGaming Ontario allowed sportsbooks — Caesars was there.
There are numerous reasons Caesars is a leader in the market. It has a comprehensive list of betting options, including live games so you can bet on that Leafs nail-biter that’s just headed into the third period. Or check out its wide array of odds boosts, where you can get improved odds on select events. The site is well laid-out, making it easy to find the exact bet you are looking for or to search for something new. And as you would expect from such a renowned brand, support, security and payments options are all top-notch.
On this page, we’ll review what the Caesars online sportsbook has to offer bettors in Ontario. We’ll look more at the betting options, and the functionality of the mobile app for Apple and Android devices. Plus how to get started on the site, fund your account, make your first bet, and everything else you need to know about Caesars Sportsbook Ontario.
Caesars Sportsbook Ontario highlights
When you join Caesars sportsbook in Ontario using our exclusive links you’ll ensure that you receive any available benefits from the site.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Ontario|
|Caesars Ontario Code||None - Use Links|
|Caesars Canada Minimum Deposit||$10|
|Caesars Ontario Banking Options||Interac, Trustly, PayPal, Credit Cards|
|Caesars Canada Top Features||Single-game parlays for NBA, NFL & MLB; Top iOS and Android apps; Extensive prop-betting markets|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Where do I find Caesars Sportsbook Ontario promotions?
The full list of promotions at Caesars Ontario is available under the promos page on the sportsbook website or app. You’ll need to enter your location via a dropdown menu at Caesars to see what promotions you qualify for specifically. For example, the bonuses available to players in Ontario may be different from the bonuses available to players signing up in the US.
However, what we can say for certain is that Caesars’ promotions are some of the best you’ll find at any online sportsbook. Caesars offers a variety of odds boosts, parlay insurance deals, bet matches and profit boosts.
Getting started at Caesars Sportsbook in Ontario Canada
To sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account, head to the Caesars landing page and click the “Bet Now” button. This will take you to the sportsbook, and an ‘Account Registration’ screen will pop up.
From there, you will need to enter the following info over the course of a couple screens:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Select a password, as well as a couple security questions
- Your home address
- Your occupation and employer
This may seem a fair amount of info, but Caesars and provincial regulators want to be sure that all bettors are who they say they are. Some people have been able to ignore the occupation question, but have then found that Caesars has requested they send in ID to verify their account.
Finally, if you already have a Caesars rewards number you can get enter it now (you will be assigned one if you don’t have one yet). Then just review the Terms & Conditions, click ‘Submit’, and you’re done!
How do I download the Caesars Sportsbook app in Ontario?
The Caesars Sportsbook app is available on iOS and Android devices.
We first recommend that you sign up via the Caesars website first, as per the instructions above.
Then, while on your mobile device, look for the ‘Download App’ link.
Caesars will direct you to the appropriate download page. Follow the prompts to install the app, then log in with your account info.
Why should I choose the Caesars Sportsbook Ontario app?
The Caesars Ontario betting app has a variety of features, but here are the main ones that stood out during our review:
- Range of promotions: There’s more to the promotions at Caesars than what you get when you sign up. You can find ongoing bonuses in the promos section of both the website and the app.
- Rewards program: When you sign up at Caesars Sportsbook, you’ll automatically join the Caesars Rewards If you’re already a member, you can connect your account. Either way, you’ll end up earning rewards points with every bet you place.
- Daily odds boosts: Many sportsbooks offer daily odds boosts, but we’ve never seen one with as many as Caesars. It’s not uncommon to see 50 or more boosted bets, along with one SuperBoost wager each day.
What won’t I like about the Caesars Sportsbook app?
Here are a couple of the main areas that could stand some improvement:
- Cost of promotions: While Caesars does have a variety of promotions, many of them can be a little pricey to claim. It’s not uncommon to have to bet more at Caesars to be eligible for promos than at any other Ontario sportsbooks.
- The bet slip: This one’s a little strange, but if you’re trying to create a parlay on the Caesars website, it’s a little tricky. As you scroll down and add bets, you won’t be able to see your bet slip because it resides at the top of the page. We’d much rather have it be visible at all times.
What kind of bets can I make at Caesars online betting?
Bettors will find all of their standard go-to bets available at Caesars, including the following popular options:
- Moneylines: These are the standard go-to bet when you just want to bet on a team or person to win a game or tournament. A moneyline bet on the Toronto Blue Jays, for instance, will win if the Jays win their game, plain and simple.
- Totals: Totals, aka over/unders, are bets on the total combined score of a game. For example, you could bet whether the total number of goals in an MLS game will be over or under 2.5.
- Point spreads: Sportsbooks aim to use point spread bets to even out the betting action between two uneven teams. The spread number is the same for both teams, but the favourite must win by more than that number, while bets on the underdog win if the underdog loses by less than that number of wins by any score.
- Props: These side bets are generally separate from the final outcome of a game. Betting on a Toronto Raptors player to record a specific number of points or a Toronto Maple Leafs or Ottawa Senators player to score a goal are examples of prop bets.
- Parlays: A parlay involves multiple selections all lumped together in a single bet. This increases the odds as well as the risk. These are some of the most popular bets at Caesars, allowing bettors the chance to win big from a small initial bet. If one selection loses, though, you win nothing.
- Round robins: These are similar to parlays in that you are combining multiple selections. Here, though, you can still win some money if you don’t get everything correct.
- Live betting: Bet on games as they take place with odds that will change rapidly as the action plays out.
- Futures: If you’re not a fan of live betting, maybe futures betting will be more your style. These bets allow you to wager on long-term events instead of just which team will win tonight’s contest. Betting on the Maple Leafs to end their long drought and win the Stanley Cup is an example of a futures bet.
Can I bet on the Toronto Maple Leafs and Ottawa Senators at Caesars Ontario Sportsbook?
Yes, you most definitely can bet on the Maple Leafs, Senators and every other NHL team at Caesars Sportsbook Ontario. Players will find plenty of sport- and event-specific bets, ranging from dynamic live bets to long-term futures. Here are a few examples of some hockey bets that you might see:
- Player props: At Caesars Ontario you will find a wide range of player props. Of course you can wager as to whether Toronto’s Auston Matthews or Mitch Marner will tally a goal, but you also can bet on how many assists, shots or points a specific player will finish with. You also can bet on whether Jack Campbell will record a shutout.
- Single-Game parlays: If all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also find a handful of prebuilt single-game parlays at Caesars. These are listed under the category “Score & Win” or “Goals.” Under “Goals” you could bet on Ottawa’s Brady Tkachuk to score the game’s first goal and for the Senators to win. Under “Score & Win” you might wager on both teams to score two goals or more and for Ottawa to win.
- Period bets: With period bets you are literally just betting on what will happen during that particular period. So many you expect Toronto or Ottawa to start fast, you can bet on the first period and win your bet before the game is even halfway over. The NHL betting options at Caesars Sportsbook Ontario are simply expansive.
How do I get money on (and off!) Caesars online sportsbook quickly?
Banking is one of the most important aspects of any online sportsbook, and new bettors will find that Caesars offers a variety of options. Note that not all the options may be immediately available, Caesars will add more over time:
- Online banking (Interac)
Withdrawing at Caesars Sportsbook
Withdrawals should typically take between three and five business days, although this depends on the method that you choose. Caesars generally does not charge fees for withdrawals, but check with your financial provider to see whether the method you are using involves a fee. Generally speaking withdrawals will go first to the method yo used to make your deposit.
How do I get help at Caesars Sportsbook?
The first and most popular option to get assistance at Caesars is via live chat. This is available 24/7, and you can access it by clicking the speech bubble in the bottom right corner of the page on both the website and the app. You’ll need to fill out a help form when choosing this option and include your location, name, email address and phone number.
Alternatively, you can choose the “Contact Us” option at the bottom of the page. This takes you to yet another help form, requiring a full name, email address and a description of the issue. You can also go to the Caesars help page where you can peruse help topics and look for a solution on your own.
How do I exclude myself from Caesars online betting?
Caesars Sportsbook provides bettors with a number of responsible gambling tools. You can choose from setting limits, self-excluding and opting out. Limits can apply to how much you deposit in a specific time frame, how much you bet and how much time you spend on the Caesars site and app.
You can self-exclude for a minimum of 12 months at Caesars. Additionally, you can enter the opt-out program, and Caesars will cease to send any marketing material to you.
Can I bet at Caesars sports betting in person?
If Caesars does launch a physical sportsbook in Ontario, it will almost assuredly be at Caesars Windsor, a hotel and casino located at 377 Riverside Drive East in Windsor.
How does Caesars compare to other legal sportsbooks?
Caesars is one of the largest names in the online sports betting and casino industry. When you log in for the first time, the quality of the site and the app should be clear. Every detail, from the sign-up process to placing bets, is clearly organized and optimized with the user experience in mind.
Aside from the feel of the site, you will also receive access to a range of ongoing and dynamic promotions at the sportsbook. The Caesars Rewards program is another strong point. With Caesars Windsor located in Ontario, you’ll be able to redeem those rewards in person, if you wish.
Caesars Ontario Sportsbook FAQ
There is not a Caesars Sportsbook promo code. Just sign up for a new Caesars account here and you will receive any benefits that may be available to new users.
Yes. To legally launch in the province, Caesars needed a license from iGaming Ontario, a subsidiary of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
You need to be at least 19 to legally place online sports bets in Ontario.
No, you can complete the entire account creation process online.
No, Caesars does not charge fees for any withdrawals at the site. Some banking methods may themselves require a fee, though, so check before withdrawing.
You can deposit funds by visiting the online cashier and selecting from one of the available options.