DraftKings Sportsbook Ontario Offer Code
DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the biggest names in sports betting and as of April 4, you can use the DraftKings app and website in Ontario. When you sign up with DraftKings in Ontario you’ll get a chance to start betting with one of the premier online oddsmakers in North America. No DraftKings code is needed when you join DraftKings Ontario.
During this DraftKings Sportsbook review, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the online sportsbook. You’ll learn the bets you can make and what’s required to sign up. We also explain how the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards player loyalty club works.
DraftKings Sportsbook Ontario sign-up code 2022
You do not need a DraftKings code when you join DraftKings Sportsbook in Ontario.
|Online Sportsbook||DraftKings Sportbook Ontario|
|DraftKings Ontario Sign-Up Code||None Needed -- Click Here To Get Started|
|DraftKings Ontario Deposit Options||Credit/debit card, PayPal, Prepaid card, EcoPayz, Online bank transfer|
|DraftKings Ontario Minimum Deposit||$10|
|DraftKings Ontario Best Features||Dynasty Rewards player loyalty club; Daily odds boosts; Abundance of player and team prop betting options|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Where do I find DraftKings sports betting promotions?
DraftKings Ontario promotions can be found simply by clicking the “Promos” header in the DraftKings mobile app or on the website. The sportsbook typically boasts an impressive array of ongoing promotions.
On the promotions page, you’ll be able to see all the ongoing specials. This is also where you will need to opt-in to the promotions you are interested in. If you fail to opt-in to a promotion, you will not be eligible for its benefits.
There are a couple of other things on the DraftKings promotions page you should know about.
- My Rewards: The My Rewards section is a great place to when you want to see what various special offers are available to you. Here you can see what betting tokens you have and when they are set to expire. If you have profit boosts or any other specials, they will show up here as well.
You can also check on how many DraftKings Crowns you have. Crowns are basically DraftKings’ version of a rewards club. The more Crowns you earn the higher tier ranking you will achieve as well.
- Missions: Missions are another fun aspect of DraftKings Sportsbook. A mission could be something like “Place bets on three consecutive days and earn a bet token.” Simply opt-in for the mission and you will be given a deadline for completing it. If you do so you will win the stated reward.
Getting started at DraftKings Sportsbook in Ontario Canada
Registering for a DraftKings Sportsbook account in Ontario is quick and easy. Just follow any of our exclusive DraftKings sign-up links. On the landing page simply select “Sign Me Up.” From here you’ll be required to:
- Create a username and password
- Supply your name, email address, home address, date of birth, Social Insurance Number (SIN), phone number, and any other required info.
All this information is used to help confirm your identity. That is because you must be at least 19 years of age in order to legally sign up with and wager with DraftKings and any other licensed sportsbook in Ontario.
The entire DraftKings sign-up process should take you less than five minutes. And remember, there is no DraftKings sign-up code requirement when signing up or depositing.
How do I download the DraftKings Sportsbook app in Ontario?
Whether you have an iOS or Android mobile device DraftKings has you covered. Both apps are equally impressive and are easily among the best online sports betting apps we’ve used.
Downloading the DraftKings app is simple. Go to the DraftKings Sportsbook website using your mobile device. Scroll to the bottom of the page and under the “Company” heading you’ll see a tab labelled “Mobile Apps.”
After clicking the “Mobile App” tab, a page will open with links to download the DraftKings Sportsbook, DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sportsbook and DraftKings Casino app for both Android and iOS. Click the one you want for either Apple or Android, follow the steps listed and in a matter of minutes the app will be ready to use.
Why should I choose the DraftKings Ontario app?
DraftKings offers tons of sports to bet on and tons of betting markets as well. That’s true of just about every online sportsbook in Ontario though. With that in mind, here are three things we love about DraftKings that you won’t find at most online sportsbooks.
- Pools: We mentioned that most sportsbooks have the same offerings when it comes to sports and bets to make. DraftKings is one of the only ones with pools though. The way pools work is simple: You’re given a set of questions to answer about one or more games. You pay your entry fee, answer the questions and then if you have one of the top scores you win whatever the prize for your finishing place. DraftKings pools represent yet another fun way to bet on sports.
- Dynasty Rewards Club: DraftKings Ontario has one of the better rewards clubs around. You accrue Crowns for all the bets you make at the sportsbook, DFS product and online casino. The more Crowns you earn the higher tier ranking you achieve. And as you’d expect, the higher tier, the more benefits you get.
Once you reach a tier you receive the benefits for the rest of the year. That tier also is your tier for the following year as well.
- Stellar promotions: DraftKings checks both boxes when it comes to the quantity and quality of promotions. You’ll find everything from profit boosts to parlay boosts and insurance offers as well. We also love that many DraftKings promotions don’t require steep entry fees to be a part of.
Recently DraftKings has been running promos where the rewards vary based on how much you’re willing to wager. This is great because it benefits big and small bettors alike.
What I won’t like about the DraftKings Ontario betting app?
While DraftKings is one of our favourites, there are still a few things we’d change if we could.
- Same-Game Parlays: We love that DraftKings offers same-game parlay, but we wish they were a little easier to place. You have to select your game, then choose the same-game parlay option. Next, you have to select from various headers and constantly scroll up and down to find what you’re looking for. We much prefer how FanDuel Sportsbook sets up its same-game parlays.
- Withdrawals: Withdrawals are not hard to make at DraftKings, as long as you know where to look, but finding that location can be a bit tricky.
You start by clicking on your player name in the upper right-hand corner of the DraftKings website. Then you’ll select “Account information.” From there, near the bottom of the left-hand side of the page, you’ll choose “Withdraw.” We just wish this was a little more streamlined.
- Opt-ins: Most online sportsbooks require that you opt-in for all of their promotions. Just because this is fairly standard doesn’t mean we have to like it. Caesars Sportsbook for example rarely, if ever, requires you to opt into promotions. We very much wish DraftKings would follow suit.
What kinds of bets can I make at DraftKings Sportsbook Ontario?
With legalized online sports betting just going live in Ontario in April 2022 we understand that a lot of you might be new to how everything works. With that in mind here’s a look at the different types of bets you can make at DraftKings Ontario, along with examples of how they work.
- Moneylines: These are the simplest types of bets you’ll find; you are just wagering on which team will be victorious.
If the Toronto Maple Leafs and Ottawa Senators are playing the moneyline odds might be Toronto 1.48, Ottawa 2.75. This means if you bet $1 on Toronto and the Leafs won, you’d get $1.48 back. If you bet $1 on Ottawa and the Senators won, you’d get $2.75 back. Thus, the team with the lower number is favoured, while the team with the higher odds is the underdog.
- Totals: Here you are wagering on whether the total of something will be over or under the number set by DraftKings.
Sticking with our Leafs-Senators example, the total could be set at 5.5. If you think five goals or less will be scored, you’d bet on the under, if you think six goals or more will be scored you would bet on the over.
- Spreads: With spread betting, the margin of victory now comes into play. Let’s look at an example to show you how it works.
If the Toronto Raptors are playing the Brooklyn Nets the spread might be set at 4.5. If the Nets are listed at -4.5 that means they are favoured to win by that many points. The Raptors will be listed at +4.5. For a bet on the Nets to win, Brooklyn must win by five points or more. If you bet on the Raptors, Toronto will cover the spread if it wins the game or loses by four points or less.
- Props: Props represent a very popular way to bet. Here you are betting on whether certain things will happen during a game.
For instance, during a Toronto Blue Jays game, you could wager on whether Vladimir Guerrero Jr. or Bo Bichette will hit a home run. The amount of prop bets offered at DraftKings Ontario is somewhat staggering for the most popular sports leagues.
- Parlays: These are bets that involve making two selections or more. Parlays offer the chance to win large sums of money while making small wagers. That’s because they can be very hard to win. To win a parlay each one of your selections must be correct.
You could create a parlay where you bet on the Senators and Maple Leafs to both win their games, you’ll only win if both teams do in fact win.
- Same-Game Parlays: These work just like regular parlays, but instead of betting on multiple games, you are making multiple wagers on a single event.
For instance, you could bet on the Raptors to win their game, for the over to hit and for Fred VanVleet to score at least 30 points. If all three things happen, you win your same-game parlay at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Futures: With futures betting you are wagering on events that won’t be settled for weeks and months in advance.
For example, you could bet on the Blue Jays to win the World Series in April at the beginning of the Major League Baseball Season. You could bet on Toronto’s Auston Matthews to win the Hart Trophy for NHL regular-season MVP. Or you can simply bet on the Raptors over/under win total prediction at the start of the NBA season.
- Live betting: All of the bets we’ve covered so far are placed before a game begins. But with live betting you get the chance to bet on games that already have started. When it comes to live betting, you’ll see that odds are constantly fluctuating throughout games. This is due to what is taking place on the field of play.
Maybe you’re watching a Toronto FC MLS game and Toronto falls behind 1-0 early. You think they’re going to come back to win, so you log into your DraftKings Ontario account and place a live bet on Toronto FC to win. And when they do you reap the rewards!
Can I bet on the Toronto Argonauts at DraftKings Ontario Sportsbook?
Yep, you can bet on the Argonauts, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Ottawa Redblacks and all the other CFL teams at DraftKings.
Prior to the season you’ll be able to bet on which team you believe will win the Grey Cup, while during the season you’ll have tons of betting options available to you for each and every CFL game.
While the CFL betting options at DraftKings haven’t been anywhere near as extensive as they are for the NFL, we wouldn’t be surprised to see that change with DraftKings’ entrance into the Canadian market.
How do I get money on (and off!) DraftKings online sportsbook quickly?
DraftKings has enough options for funding and withdrawing money from your sportsbook account that the vast majority of users should be able to find something that works for them. Here’s a look at both sets of options:
Deposit options at DraftKings Ontario
- Credit/debit card
- Prepaid card
- Online bank transfer
Withdrawal options at DraftKings Ontario
- VIP Preferred
- Wire transfer
- Check by mail
- Online banking
We mentioned this previously, but DraftKings doesn’t make it super easy to find where to request a withdrawal. You need to click on your player name, then choose “Account Information”, before finally selecting “Withdraw”. From here you can enter how much money you want to withdraw and in what manner.
How do I get help at DraftKings Sportsbook?
If you run into any problems or have any questions getting help at DraftKings Sportsbook in Ontario is an easy process. Start by selecting your account name and then choosing “Contact Us.” Next, you’ll fill out a questionnaire detailing what you need assistance with. You’ll then need to wait to get a response.
On the same page as the questionnaire is a link where you can request a call from a DraftKings service member. Another very simple option is emailing DraftKings Sportsbook at [email protected].
Before trying any of those options we suggest checking out the FAQ section on the DraftKings website to see if there’s a simple solution to your problem.
How do I exclude myself from DraftKings online betting?
DraftKings is committed to responsible gaming and thus they provide you with numerous options to help make your experience with the sportsbook a fun and safe one.
To set up responsible gaming restrictions begin by clicking on your account. Then choose “Responsible Gaming.” From here you’ll have the options of limiting how much money you can deposit, wager or how much time you can spend on the website and app.
If you decided that you just want to be done with DraftKings Sportsbook for good, you can choose to self-exclude yourself from DraftKings. When doing this you can elect to do it for a period of three years, five years, 10 years or permanently.
Can I bet with DraftKings Sportsbook in person?
Currently, DraftKings does not have any retail sportsbooks in Ontario. This page will continuously be updated as DraftKings’ products and offerings change. Thus, if DraftKings opens a brick-and-mortar sportsbook in Ontario we will share that news with you.
How does DraftKings compare to other legal sportsbooks in Ontario?
While the online sports betting marketplace is just beginning to take shape in Ontario, we can say with 100% confidence that DraftKings is one of the best online operators in the province.
The DraftKings mobile app and website are both incredibly easy to use. You’ll find great odds and a plethora of betting options for all the top teams and sports leagues. We also love that DraftKings Ontario has a great loyalty club that rewards users for each and every bet they place. And with tons of outstanding promotions going on all year, there’s really nothing not to like about DraftKings Sportsbook now being available in Ontario.
If DraftKings were to add a search bar to it’s app and website then there truly would be nothing missing from the online sportsbook.
DraftKings Sportsbook FAQ
You don’t need to enter a DratKings Ontario code when you register with DraftKings in Ontario. Just sign up through any of the exclusive links on this page, using the information you’ll find at the landing page.
The minimum age to bet at any online sportsbook in Ontario is 19. In addition, you are also required to be within Ontario borders when placing bets. Geolocation tracking and geofencing are used to adhere to this requirement.
No, you cannot. When regulated online sports betting came to Ontario, DraftKings was forced to halt its DFS operations in the province.
Yes, you can cash out some bets early at DraftKings. However, not all bets are eligible for each cash out. If a bet is eligible there will be a line that reads “CASH OUT” on your DraftKings bet slip. Depending on how the bet is going, early cash out still might not be offered.
Offshore sportsbooks are part of what is known as the grey market in Ontario. These books are not licensed and are not held to the same standards as licensed operators like DraftKings. This means your money and personal information is not as safe. It also means the province of Ontario does not benefit in any way from its use. Overall, we advise always betting with licensed sportsbooks and never wagering with operators who are in the grey market.