Unibet Sportsbook Ontario – How to Get the Welcome Offer
Unibet Sportsbook, a respected and established sports betting site, is available for Ontario sports bettors. Sign up with Unibet Sportsbook here and you will be able to see what the top welcome offer is. After registering you’ll be able to bet on all your favorite NBA, NHL, NFL, MLS and MLB teams. You can place those bets using the Unibet apps (Android and iOS) or Unibet website.
Unibet offers well-designed software and highly competitive odds. Those odds are available for both pre-gaming betting and in-game wagering. One of the best features that Unibet offers is a quality search bar, making it super fast and easy to find the event you want to bet on. For example, type “Ottawa” into the search bar and you’ll see that you can bet on the Ottawa Senator or Ottawa RedBlacks. You also could type “Raptors” and the Toronto Raptors would show up.
On this page, we’ll review what betting at Unibet is like and how it stacks up in the new Ontario sports betting market. This includes the available promotions, the sportsbook app’s usability and features, and your options for placing bets. Plus everything else you need to know about Unibet Sportsbook Ontario.
When did Unibet Sportsbook launch in Ontario?
April 11, 2022. Online sports betting as a whole debuted on April 4, 2022, while Unibet came online just a week later.
Unibet Ontario Sportsbook code 2022
You do not need a code to claim the top welcome offer at Unibet Ontario. After clicking our link you can select the new-player offer you want, it’s as simple as that.
|Online Sportsbook||Unibet Sportsbook Ontario|
|Unibet Ontario Welcome Code||Click to view welcome offer|
|Best Features||Search bar, quality odds boosts, top apps for iOS and Android|
|Unibet Ontario Minimum Deposit||$10|
|Payment Options||Instadebit, MasterCard & Visa|
|When did Unibet Sportsbook launch in Ontario?||April 11, 2022|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Where do I find Unibet promotions?
Click on the promotions tab to see Unibet’s current offering of promotions.
While Unibet offers a solid welcome offer, the platform’s ongoing promotions beyond that are average. Having said that, Unibet does have some offers at any given time. Here’s a look at some promotions typical of what you might find:
- The Unibet Sport Club — get a bet voucher when you place at least five qualifying wagers in one week.
- Parlay booster bonus provides a boost of up to 50% on parlays of three to 12 legs
- Daily odds boosts are on offer throughout the year.
Getting started at Unibet online sports betting in Ontario Canada
Signing up for a new account at Unibet online betting takes a few minutes, tops. You can register from either your computer or a compatible mobile device. Follow these steps:
- Head to the Unibet Sportsbook website and click on the “Register” button in the top right corner.
- The next few screens will have you input personal information such as your name, address, email address, etc. You will also have to select the password you will use to access your account.
- The last step will have you agree to the terms and conditions and certify that you are at least 19 years old.
That’s it. You’re ready to make your first sports wager with Unibet.
How do I download the Unibet Sportsbook Ontario app?
Unibet’s platform looks equally good on either your desktop/laptop or on a mobile device. That said, we would definitely recommend loading the app onto your phone so that you can check your tickets and make your wagers on the go, without having to worry about finding a computer. Here’s how to download the app, which is available on both iOS and Android:
How to download on iOS
- Head to the Unibet sports betting website on your iOS device, and be sure you are looking at the Ontario version of the sportsbook.
- From the main menu, select the “Mobile apps” option. This will take you to a page with download options, and you can select the one that says “Download on the App Store.”
- Selecting this badge will redirect you to the correct download page on the Apple App Store, and you can get the app from there.
How to download on Android
- Similar to the above process, but in this case, after you’ve selected the “Mobile apps” process, choose the “Get it on Google Play” button. This will take you to the correct page on the Google Play Store, and you can download the app from there.
- Once you’ve done that, you can log in and start betting.
Why should I choose Unibet sports betting in Ontario?
- Streamlined website: If you prefer to wager on a desktop or laptop computer, Unibet has designed an elegant and functional website to make things easy.
- Live streaming: Provided you have funds in your account or have placed a wager on the last day, you can catch various games and highlights.
- Early cash-out option: If you have hit successfully on several legs of a parlay (and the bet is eligible to cash out), you can ensure some winnings by cashing out early. Sure, you won’t win as much money, but guaranteed winnings are better than nothing.
What won’t I like about Unibet online sportsbook?
- No insurance promotions: Unibet could definitely do with adding some insurance promotions. For example, both BetMGM Sportbook and FanDuel Sportsbook offer a number of deals where you can get your money back if you miss your parlays by a single leg. It would be great if Unibet had a similar offer.
- No one-game parlays: While Unibet does offer some prebuilt one-game parlays, usually just for moneyline, spread and over/under bets, you cannot create your own. Compare that with PointsBet Sportsbook and Caesars Sportsbook where you can make a myriad of one-game parlay wagers for top sports leagues.
- Help not available 24/7: At Unibet, you only can speak with a service rep between the hours of 8 a.m.-11 p.m. If those hours are convenient for you, that’s great, otherwise, you could be out of luck if you run into any problems.
What kind of bets can I make at Unibet Sportsbook?
At Unibet Ontario, you will have access to all the usual types of wagers that you are probably used to. What’s more, Unibet has a solid variety of sports to bet on. If you are a basketball fan, baseball enthusiast, football aficionado or soccer savant, you’re in luck because you can bet on all those sports and more at Unibet. Here is a breakdown of the main types of wagers you can make on the site:
- Moneyline bets: Wager on the team you think will win.
- Point spreads: The sportsbook will establish a spread number, and you can wager on the favourite to win by more than the spread or on the underdog to avoid losing by more than the spread.
- Totals: Bet on the total combined score of the game. The sportsbook will set a line, and you can bet on the final score being over or under that line.
- Parlays: Combine two or more bets. If you get all of them right, you can win some big money compared to your stake. If you don’t get them all right, though, you win nothing.
- Proposition bets: A prop bet is a wager on some aspect of the game that’s generally separate from the overall outcome, such as an individual football player’s yardage or the number of goals a particular hockey player scores.
- Futures betting: Long-term bets such as picking the winner of the Stanley Cup or the World Series. You can also bet on year-end awards like MVP.
- Live betting: Unibet has some quality live betting options. Wager on a game while it is still going on, and keep track of ever-evolving odds as it progresses.
Can I bet on the Maple Leafs at Unibet Ontario sportsbook?
Yes, if you like hockey as much as the rest of us, you can bet on the Toronto Maple Leafs at Unibet Ontario. You can bet on the Ottawa Senators and every other NHL team, as well. You’ll be able to place a variety of bets on the Leafs as the season progresses. You can wager on individual games, player stats, or even bet on them to win the Eastern Conference or claim that long-elusive Stanley Cup.
And remember, with live betting you can wager on games as they unfold. Maybe Toronto falls behind 2-1 after the first period, but you think the Leafs will rally to win. Just sign into the Unibet app, place a live moneyline bet on Toronto, and if the Leafs complete the rally, watch your winnings roll in.
How do I get money on (and off!) Unibet online sportsbook quickly?
Currently, Unibet offers three methods for depositing and withdrawing. As Unibet adds more banking options we will update this page.
- Visa (credit and debit cards)
- MasterCard (credit and debit cards)
Deposit minimums vary by method, but generally, they are around $10. The default deposit currency is Canadian dollars, but you can also deposit using foreign currency (bearing in mind that you may incur a fee or high exchange rate for this service).
- Visa (credit and debit cards)
- MasterCard (credit and debit cards)
Withdrawals are subject to a several-day waiting period so that Unibet may verify that the transaction is legitimate. After that, you should receive your funds promptly. Unibet does not charge a fee for withdrawing your winnings, although your chosen payment processor may.
How do I get help at Unibet Sportsbook in Ontario?
Unibet has a few options to resolve any customer support issues that may arise. The first stop for customers should always be the support section on the website. You’ll find an FAQ there that may have an answer for you. If you can’t find a resolution in this area, scroll down to choose from phone, email or live chat to reach out for assistance.
How do I exclude myself from Unibet online sports betting?
Unibet has taken many measures to ensure that gambling on its site is both fun and safe. To this end, there are various measures that you can take to limit or exclude yourself from betting too much. In fact, Unibet goes a bit farther than many other sites by providing tools to help you identify and track patterns that may indicate the development of a gambling problem.
If you do decide to limit your activity, you can set caps on the amount of time or money you spend on the site. You can set deposit and loss limits for yourself, and even enact a self-exclusion period of anywhere from one day to six months. All these safety measures are available under the “Responsible Gaming” section on the Unibet website.
How does Unibet compare to other Ontario sportsbooks?
Unibet has established itself as a premier destination for online sports betting in the areas where it operates, buoyed by a strong app and exceptional website. It may not be quite at the level of some competitors like DraftKings and Fanduel, especially when it comes to ongoing promotions.
But it has an elegant app, and an attractive, straightforward welcome offer. We believe Unibet sportsbook is worth at least trying out for Ontario sports bettors.
Unibet Ontario FAQ
You do not need a code to receive the top welcome offer at Unibet Sportsbook Ontario. Just sign up with Unibet here and you will be able to view and claim the best available welcome package.
Yes, it may offer you the option to cash out on your ticket before your bet is final. This would mean a smaller payout but guaranteed winnings.
No, Unibet does not charge any fees when you want to withdraw funds, though the payment processor you choose might.
The Kindred Group, an online gambling company headquartered in Malta, owns Unibet.
In Ontario, you need to be at least 19 years old to place online sports bets.
Yes, Unibet complies with all Ontario laws and regulations that govern online sports betting. It is a secure gambling environment.